Steak and potato nachos! 🧀❤.
.TAG A FRIEND WHO WOULD LOVE THIS!😍
Ingredients (for 3 servings)
* 2 russet potatoes, sliced
* 1 lb skirt steak
* 4 tablespoons olive oil
* salt, to taste
* pepper, to taste
* 2 teaspoons paprika
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* ½ cup shredded monterey jack cheese
* sour cream
* salsa, optional
* 2 green onions, minced
* Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and paprika.
* Lay the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake at 450˚F (230˚C) for 20 minutes.
* Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for roughly three minutes each side, for medium-rare.
* Let the steak rest for 10 minutes, then slice into cubes.
* In a cast iron skillet or baking sheet, arrange cooked potatoes into a heap. Top with steak, then cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
* Broil for five minutes or until the cheese is melted.
* Serve immediately with sour cream, salsa, green onions or any topping of choice.
By @buzzfeedtasty #healthyeating #delicious #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #yummy #breakfast #foodie #food #fitness #fit #mealplan #mealprep #foodprep #how2mealprep - #regrann